Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
Here at The Eaton Farm pub, family meals are what we do best. We’ve created a warm, friendly atmosphere for everyone in your clan, and a menu that’s guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Come and sample our legendary traditional carvery, washed down with choice cask ales, great wines, or cool draught beers. Or go for something from a menu of good old-fashioned pub grub, cooked just the way it should be.
From Marston’s Pedigree-battered fish ‘n’ chips to a choice of three roast meats and all the veggies you can eat, there’s a meal at The Eaton Farm pub for every appetite. If you’re on the lookout for something a little different, we recommend our Light Options and Heavenly Salads. You can enjoy the succulent roast meats from our carvery with a fresh and tasty salad, or pick from a range of calorie-counted meat and vegetarian meals.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus